Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Cake in a Mug

So, a friend of mine told me about a recipe called 3-2-1 using angel food cake mix and regular cake mix with water.  I decided to try it my own way and I used chocolate cake mix and a diet coke- my Dad also tried it and used French vanilla cake mix with diet coke.  Both were YUMMY!

Empty a cake mix (dry) into a ziploc bag.
You will need a Diet Coke (or any flavor soda) and a coffee mug.

Put all of this in the mug:
3 tbl spoons of cake mix
2 tbl spoons of diet coke- mix well
1 minute in the microwave
and out comes a yummy warm cake!

I could not believe how easy it was and how great it tasted!  I also think a scoop of Ice cream on top would finish off the warm cake perfectly!  Enjoy!!


My husband and my Daddy!
This is made with white cake mix and Sprite Zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment