Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Scheduling Time

So, I have found that it is essential to have a schedule!  Amazing- I feel like the last person on earth who has found this wonderful 'gift'!  I sat down one morning and decided to make a daily schedule (I guess the way a teacher would make a daily lesson plan?!?!).  This has been amazing for my family- Samantha has a project to look forward to twice a day and I have free time when she has her free time.  The best part is that she has something fun to show her Daddy that she made while he was at work!  Our schedule is VERY fancy-- pen and paper and tacked to a bulletin board!

 See, it is very fancy! ;-)

We have done different projects this summer and this is a good way to be able to accomplish many things in a timely manner!  Yes, Momma, you were right for making me stick to a time schedule at my wedding and sorry it took me 14 years to say you were right!

Making play dough

Outside time in the morning
Hopscotch
   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment