Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mini Kolaches

So, I came home last night fully prepared to make mini kolaches for this morning.  I had the cream cheese, butter and flour all ready to go - when what to my wondering eyes should appear?? A blue, shiny can of Pillsbury biscuits in my refrigerator, rear (how do y'all like my poetry??)!  OK- no more rhyming, I promise!  So, I pre heated the oven to 450 degrees.  I then flattened ea. biscuit with my hands and used a pizza cutter to cut them in half.  I put a little smokie at the end of each half and rolled them up and set them on a cookie sheet that was lined with foil.  when the oven was heated and all of the sausages were snug in their biscuit roll, I put them in the oven for 8 min!  Yep, it was that easy and they are that yummy, too!  My husband wants me to make more to dip in spicy mustard now!  So, if you need something quick to make for breakfast or even a football party snack, try this!

Enjoy!!
 ~Casey


No comments:

Post a Comment