Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pizza Pockets!

Sorry that it has been so long since my last post.  I have been a very busy momma and with that being said, I figured out a quick and easy dinner that my daughter and husband love!! 

Ingredients are:
1 can of Pillsbury crescent sheets (not crescent rolls)
mild cheddar and mozzarella cheeses
spaghetti sauce

Heat oven to 375 degrees

Use a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.  Spread the crescent sheet on the parchment paper.  take a spoon and dollop the sauce in 4 spots on the bottom half of the dough.  Then sprinkle both cheeses over the sauce.  Fold the top 1/2 of dough over the bottom and using a pizza cutter cut it into 4 pieces.  Using your fingers press the edges together so the sauce and cheese stays inside the pocket.  Bake for 8-10 min.  They are YUMMY!
*You can add other things to the inside of the pocket; pepperoni, spinach, sausage, etc.

I hope th you all enjoy these as much as we have!! I will post pics next time I make them- they get eaten so quickly, I have not been able to get a picture.

Have a GREAT day!
~Casey
   

No comments:

Post a Comment